LiveStream

    Town East Baptist Church was founded May 18, 1958 by Dr. Joe H. West. It was originally named “Blessed Hope Baptist Church”, which was located at 1300 Rigsby, at the “top of the hill”. Some of the original charter members are still faithful members.

    In 1963 one acre was actually given to the church at 2030 Bible, and a new facility was built debt free and to the glory of God. The ministry grew to include a Christian School grades K-12, a thriving missions program, and an open door to have had a part in seeing hundreds of people come to know Christ as Savior through the various ministries and programs.

    On June 9, 1991, Larry West became pastor of our church. It has been under his leadership that God has blessed with the construction of our current new worship facility at a new location. We had our “Dedication Day” service on January 9, 2003. God has blessed through the sacrificial giving of the time and finances of our people to realize the completion of this project. We feel as though our greatest days are still ahead. Our continued plans for growth are still being formulated as we actively seek to expand our facilities to include buildings which will house Town East Christian Schools on our current property.

    We are privileged as a church to simply be a part of God’s work in and amongst this body of believers, to reach out to others and share the wonderful news that “Jesus Saves”.